Safety Studies - Veterinary
Veterinary target animal safety (TAS) studies are a component to the veterinary drug approval and biologics licensing process. Avogadro LS provides our clients with veterinary safety studies in support of their New Animal Drug Application (drug) or Veterinary License (veterinary biologics, immunobiologics, diagnostics) approval process.
Avogadro LS can provide veterinary companies a range of target animal safety studies for pharmaceuticals, biologicals, ectoparasitics, devices, and other products intended for the veterinary market.
Examples of our safety study services
- Vaccine safety studies in all companion and food producing species.
- Target animal safety in all companion and food producing species.
- Local tolerance in all companion and food producing species.
- Residue studies in food producing species: residue marker determination and residue depletion study in tissues, milk and eggs.
- Wipe test in all species.